Sunday 28 April 2013

TESTING TESTING TESTING



This was my test-shoot for my murderer make-up and hair, however I was very displeased with the quality of the hair, and I felt that the model was also the wrong choice for the look. 

It is important to get a model that will be comfortable and almost daring in front of the lens, to get the desired pose and effect you imagine when creating the look; unfortunately this model was uncomfortable and did not work well in the studio. I also feel that her face shape was not right for the role, as I wanted to give a more contorted, long shape to my character, however this model has a more round, plump face. I like the eye makeup, as I feel it looks smokey, and works well with the model's brows. I will re-shoot this with another model and a different hair style to see if this makes any improvements; if not I will have to go back to my face charts and design something more suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment