Sunday 28 April 2013

MUSIC VIDEO


The title of this song is perfect for the theme of gothic horror and death coming closer to an individual. I like the dialogue at the beginning of the song, where a girl on a phone is asking if anyone is there; this could represent the victim discovering the presence in her room. The song is fairly 'screamo' for the first two minutes, which I feel may be a little too strong for a fashion based look, until I thought about the photography and techniques I could include to create a more edgy look. I also think that as the current music video only focuses on the band itself (and occasional broken crockery), it would make it fairly simple for me to create a video, or at least characters for a video, in a completely different style - one with more of a story line and narrative.




Blood and ink stain the walls.Silently with bloodied knuckles, I carry onHoping it's not too wrong.You said the nights were far too long.
The lyrics above also closely relate to my urban legend, especially the first line.


No comments:

Post a Comment